On Thursday, August 13, Resort Trades magazine is hosting the third interactive town hall with Lisa Kobek and Sean Coogan. The focus of this event is to assist resort operators to maintain communications with owners to increase customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Given the Coronavirus situation, are there any particular customer satisfaction or communication strategies available?
- What are people skills needed on the part of a resort team at this time of emotional stress and financial upheaval?
- How can a resort establish face-to-face engagement before check-in, during a visitor’s stay, and following their departure?
- What useful information can be obtained from online surveys, and how can operators avoid pitfalls in structuring a survey campaign?
About Lisa Kobek
Since 2014, Lisa Kobek has been EVP of Client Services and Operations with CustomerCount, an online enterprise customer feedback solution for the hospitality industry. Her job is to oversee client management, service delivery, and product development processes. Kobek will explain why there’s much more to merely distributing a DIY survey to measure the customer experience. She will cover:
- A general list of best practices
- Using surveys as communication tools to engage owners
- Things to think about when developing questions
- Compliance with government rules and regulations
- How to choose a successful delivery method.
About Sean Coogan
Sean Coogan is the Vice President of Resort Operations at Welk Resorts, one of the most respected independent brands in the vacation ownership industry. Sean joined the Welk organization in 1988 and has developed through the ranks of the company starting in the Theatre, then becoming the Director of Operations in 2006, moving on to General Manager in 2009 and Regional Director.
In 2018 he was promoted to his current position where he remains today as VP. He will be sharing from his ‘feet-on-the-ground’ experience gained by overseeing resorts located in California, Colorado, Missouri, and Baja California Sur, Mexico, including the following:
- Welk survey structure
- Segmentation and trends
- Team Member recognition/counseling
- Corporate awareness and alignment
- Core Service Standards
About The Trades Publishing Company
The Trades Publishing Company, based in the greater Knoxville, Tennessee area, is a B2B multi-channel media company specializing in providing relevant, useful information – free of charge –to professionals in the timeshare resort (vacation ownership) industry in both print and digital media. Visit our website at ResortTrades.com